Custom Painted R/C Bodies, Canopies and Custom Dyeing

For Your R/C Painting And Dyeing Requests

R/C FORUM

Forum Home > R/C HELICOPTERS > Sticky: Welcome All To A New Place To Chat

djkhobby
Site Owner

Hi folks.

I want to welcome anyone who wants to participate. Tell your friends.

Lets keep the discussions decent and within reason.

We are all gentlemen and gentleladies here. We all know how to behave.

This is a simple forum. Most of the editing features are available though.

If anyone has a problem please contact me.

If you want to post you will need to sign up. You will be asked for your email address and to create a password. This information is not sent to me so no worries about privacy. You will also be asked to update your profile etc. You can skip this step by clicking on "no thanks, skip this step".

Now, lets get the conversation going.

Sincerely,

Jim Kontsio

October 4, 2009 at 2:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

chandra

Hi Everyone,

I'm Jim's girlfriend and right hand woman... ha ha! I just wanted to introduce myself to all the wonderful people that he spends so much time with  :)

Chandra

October 4, 2009 at 2:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chap

^^^^

Now I see how you create such beautiful canopies Jim.  You have such a beautiful women behind you:)

Chandra, did Jim ever show you my "Amelia" he did for me?  Absolutely marvelous

Jim, this is great Buddy.  Thank you!

Mike.

October 4, 2009 at 10:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

djkhobby
Site Owner

^^^

Thanks Mike.  Yes she is very supportive of the r/c hobby and I'm grateful for that.

She did see Amelia and she loved her.  She is the first to see my work when it's finished.

Jim

October 4, 2009 at 10:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

chandra

Chap at 10:18PM on Oct 04, 2009

^^^^

Now I see how you create such beautiful canopies Jim.  You have such a beautiful women behind you:)

Chandra, did Jim ever show you my "Amelia" he did for me?  Absolutely marvelous

Jim, this is great Buddy.  Thank you!

Mike.

Awe thanks Mike, that was very sweet of you! I love Jim's work!  I saw Amelia and thought she was beautiful!  Keep the inspirations coming! :)

Chandra

October 4, 2009 at 11:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Frieslander

Jim and Chandra, I am glad to be here with my other friends. Jim if I had known your girlfriend was so pretty I, never mind.:D

Chandra, happy to meet you. You have a super talented  boy friend. 

October 5, 2009 at 8:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dave_turner

sucks im so far away. you guys have a great dynamic and so much talent and exp. would love to go to a heli meet or have a workshop. my bro keeps asking me if im "chatting with the boffins" again. i tell him I know where to go for the best advice. what can i say.

October 7, 2009 at 8:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

erdnuckel2

dave_turner at 08:33AM on Oct 07, 2009

sucks im so far away. you guys have a great dynamic and so much talent and exp. would love to go to a heli meet or have a workshop. my bro keeps asking me if im "chatting with the boffins" again. i tell him I know where to go for the best advice. what can i say.

Are you in Australia too, Dave ??

There are a number of members on RCG who are from Australia ... and a bunch of others on RCUniverse who are from Australia.

I know Australia is really big but people are concentrated in not so awfully many cities ... maybe one of those guys happens to actually live close to you (of course provided you REALLY live in Australia - hope I am neither wrong nor offensive ... :unsure: )

Regards to you and always save flights

Sven

October 7, 2009 at 10:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

djkhobby
Site Owner

dave_turner at 08:33AM on Oct 07, 2009

Dave, we're not far away.  The internet has no borders :D

Jim

October 7, 2009 at 10:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

freechip

Just joined and want to say HI, I have a CX2 with mods as well as 2 boats, truggy, EDF jet & planes.

October 11, 2009 at 1:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Leethetreeguy

Welcome Freechip. You will find this is a wonderfull forum with great people. hehe. Lee

October 11, 2009 at 2:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

djkhobby
Site Owner

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving to all our friends up north  :D

Hope everyone has a good day.

Welcome Freechip.

Razor,  get over that hangover buddy :)

I have a wedding tonight so I might be in your shoes soon!

Jim

October 11, 2009 at 2:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dave_turner

hi sven

nah i'm from new zealand. I have joined the local club and am starting to know a few people around. kind of enjoy the online comraderie...:)

October 29, 2009 at 6:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Chap

Hello all, and Razor,

Dude I saw one of your postings.  I'll bet ya dollars to doughnuts (without even researching it) it was an attack on cg (among other things).   Buddy, what happened?  You said you were gonna be a good boy:roll:

I'm sure we will all come back here and chat.  Many of the guys here have my email address (haven't able to figure out pm'in here) and it's OK with me for you all to share my email address with razor.

Keep smiling:)

Mike.

--

Official Tri-C Member

December 4, 2009 at 11:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chap

Razor, I don't know if it was "other" accounts.  I think it is more to it.  "Door knob" kinda sticks in my head...lol.:lol:

Mike.

--

Official Tri-C Member

December 4, 2009 at 11:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

djkhobby
Site Owner

I don't believe this.

Ryan,

Did your IP get get banned?  Maybe you can try to reason with the mods (JTG).

He is pretty reasonable if you are respectful etc.

I, for one am very sad to see you banned.

I know you will read rcg but still.

I'm speechless.  Totally not right.

Jim

December 5, 2009 at 12:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Chap

Razor, like Jim says, try to reason with Jim G.

Mike.

--

Official Tri-C Member

December 5, 2009 at 12:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Frieslander

Hey Guys: I wrote a PM to Jim T G asking him to re-consider the permanent ban. Maybe if the rest of you would do likewise it may do some good:

Hi Jim:

One of the members odf this group, Razorsedge29, contacted me last night by MSN Messenger and told me he was banned for something that happened months ago. I wish there was a way we could get this member's permanent ban lifted as he is one of the best contributers to the coaxial heli group. He keeps us entertained with his stories of his heli flying experiences. He is also trying out a lot of new methosd of upgrading the E-flite CX3 which a lot of us are following.

I know the reason he was banned, it would not have happened if he understood the rules properly and was patient. However he did see other members post under new identities at rhe time and assumed it was OK, not knowing that the IP address was used to track this. Yes you may say, read the rules, but how many people really do read the rules and remember the long list of do's and do nots.

How about a double normal suspension for instance and then bring him back?

It would really be appreciated my a lot of the members of this group.

Thanks for listening,

December 5, 2009 at 10:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Heavy Chevy

Frieslander at 10:53AM on Dec 05, 2009

Hey Guys: I wrote a PM to Jim T G asking him to re-consider the permanent ban. Maybe if the rest of you would do likewise it may do some good:

Hi Jim:

One of the members odf this group, Razorsedge29, contacted me last night by MSN Messenger and told me he was banned for something that happened months ago. I wish there was a way we could get this member's permanent ban lifted as he is one of the best contributers to the coaxial heli group. He keeps us entertained with his stories of his heli flying experiences. He is also trying out a lot of new methosd of upgrading the E-flite CX3 which a lot of us are following.

I know the reason he was banned, it would not have happened if he understood the rules properly and was patient. However he did see other members post under new identities at rhe time and assumed it was OK, not knowing that the IP address was used to track this. Yes you may say, read the rules, but how many people really do read the rules and remember the long list of do's and do nots.

How about a double normal suspension for instance and then bring him back?

It would really be appreciated my a lot of the members of this group.

Thanks for listening,

I wrote to him too, I think we should all do this, it's worth a shot.

December 5, 2009 at 11:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Chap

I assume you guys seen my post on RCG.  Question for Razor:  Bro, are you logging in under other user names?  Many of us went to bat for you...

Mike.

--

Official Tri-C Member

December 5, 2009 at 12:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.