Custom Painted R/C Bodies, Canopies and Custom Dyeing

For Your R/C Painting And Dyeing Requests

R/C FORUM

Forum Home > R/C HELICOPTERS > Lama V3, V4/ CX, CX2, CX3 Discussion

djkhobby
Site Owner

This is a place to talk about the above mentioned helis.

Jim

October 4, 2009 at 3:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Leethetreeguy

haha, found it. Lee

October 5, 2009 at 8:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Leethetreeguy

Hey, Jim. Can you make a special forum private for tri-c'rs? Just wondering. Lee:)

October 5, 2009 at 9:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Chap

^^^^^

Lee, you'er too funny Bud but sounds :cool:

Jim, I hope it's ok to talk KOB as my Bud has one now.  I wish he had waited for the V4.  Oh well.

Now let me see if I can get myself in trouble over at RCG:D

Have a great one all,

Mike.

October 5, 2009 at 10:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Leethetreeguy

Hope you got his KOB flying true? I will be here and there from now on I think. Have a great one. Lee

October 5, 2009 at 10:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

erdnuckel2

So, how is everything guys? just wanted to stop by real quick say hi to y'all ... good to know we got a place now where you don't get flagged for qouting other peoples posts ...

Enjoy the day

Sven

October 5, 2009 at 1:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chap

Leethetreeguy at 10:36AM on Oct 05, 2009

Hope you got his KOB flying true? I will be here and there from now on I think. Have a great one. Lee

I'll have to go back over my Buds house to fine tune.  He broke a skid 5 minutes before I got there Sat. so, we took off the other skid so she would sit straight.  One problem...the heli was sitting on MY batt as his one and only batt didn't have enough juice.

Mike.

October 5, 2009 at 2:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

airwolf2006

I will check in every now and then.

October 5, 2009 at 5:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Razor

hey boys, for some reason I cannot post in the forums on my iphone but cant at home......weird? I can post from iphone on my profile section though................any idea's why Jim? And thanks for the site; this is awesome!!

October 5, 2009 at 7:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Razor

Just a note on my always never-ending escapades.........I have sent back my 3-1 unti for HH to get a new one hopefully and am ordering a new RX, the new equilvalent to the one that came with my CX3...

October 5, 2009 at 7:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

erdnuckel2

Did you already order the RX or are you planning to??

October 5, 2009 at 7:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Leethetreeguy

Sven, I think you gave me something over the phone the other day. haha. I am really sick now. LOL. Airwolf, good to see you. Razor, you too. Mike, is your friends name Bob? I havn't flown today, but might do a test flight soon. Fly well all. Lee

October 5, 2009 at 7:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

djkhobby
Site Owner

Hi guys,

Thanks for coming over.  I will work on a Tri C forum Lee.  All in favor?

I will check with support as to why you cannot post from your I Phone Razor.

All you sickies, get better fast.

Any ideas for a category or a topic etc, let me know.

I just got in a need to get settled.  Typical Monday.

Jim

October 5, 2009 at 8:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Frieslander

Finally here guys, there was a glitch when I tried to join, never brought me to the e-mail send page the first time. Glad to be here.

October 5, 2009 at 8:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

djkhobby
Site Owner

Razor at 07:14PM on Oct 05, 2009

hey boys, for some reason I cannot post in the forums on my iphone but cant at home......weird? I can post from iphone on my profile section though................any idea's why Jim? And thanks for the site; this is awesome!!

Razor,

I tried posting from Chandra's I Phone and couldn't.  I got to the page where you see the box to type into, tapped on the box so the keyboard would come up, but nothing.  Strange.  Maybe it's an I Phone issue?

I'll get on with support like I said and let you know what they say.  Patience please :)

Jim

October 5, 2009 at 8:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

djkhobby
Site Owner

Frieslander at 08:02PM on Oct 05, 2009

Finally here guys, there was a glitch when I tried to join, never brought me to the e-mail send page the first time. Glad to be here.

Durk,

Glad you tried again and glad to see yoiu here as well.

Welcome all :D

Jim

October 5, 2009 at 8:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Leethetreeguy

haha, all my friends meeting at a different place. Good stuff. I am starting to feel better. I think maybe a test flight is in order. Lee

October 5, 2009 at 8:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Frieslander

V3 Tail Boom Installation Simplified.

As a V3 owner I know the frustrations of trying to install the tail boom. Well there is an easier way and you only have to instal 2 screws to fix the tail boom in place instead of 4.

The solution is to replace the bottom screws with permanent pins glued into the holes and sticking out about about 3 mm or aprox 1/8"

Slip the tail over these pins and snug the top of the tail against the shoulder at the top mounting holes and putting the 2 screws in is a piece of cake.

A piece of rod like a bend fly rod will do the trick. If need to, slightly drill the holes a little bigger and glue a piece of rod in there. Leave it long so you can handle it and cut it to length once the glue is dry. Then file or grind the sharp edge off and you are done.

October 5, 2009 at 8:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Leethetreeguy

October 5, 2009 at 8:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Leethetreeguy

Saying goodbye to the Sherman look. Lee

October 5, 2009 at 8:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.