Custom Painted R/C Bodies, Canopies and Custom Dyeing

For Your R/C Painting And Dyeing Requests

R/C FORUM

Forum Home > R/C HELICOPTERS > Lama V3, V4/ CX, CX2, CX3 Discussion

greaser

hey guys still here just been crazy buisy since the holidays. not much flight time a few bats but thats about it. what do you think about the deal on ebay with the battery, alum upgrades, and blades for like 14 bucks shipped? i wont be using the blades of course but the upgrades minuse the grips and the bat.

January 16, 2010 at 10:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chap

^^^^

$14.00 bucks shipped!  If anything it would make a great "parts" heli.

Mike.

--

Official Tri-C Member

January 17, 2010 at 12:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

djkhobby
Site Owner

Hi Greaser.

Hey we would love to see you on rcgroups.com.

Do you have a link to that Ebay deal?  Might be worth it for the battery or other parts.

Jim

January 17, 2010 at 3:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

greaser

here is the link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Upgrade-Blade-Battery-For-EsKy-LAMA-V3-V4-Helicopter_W0QQitemZ160394656560QQcmdZViewItemQQptZRadio_Control_Parts_Accessories?hash=item2558443b30

ill sign up on rcg this week.

January 17, 2010 at 9:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

djkhobby
Site Owner

Thanks Greaser,

Well it may be worth it for the battery and one or two of the alum parts.

Gotta keep in mind some of the cheap China stuff has bad tolerances and causes flyability issues.

Jim

January 17, 2010 at 9:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chap

Hello Jim, The store is looking real nice.  Nice prices on the heli "shells."  I'm looking at Lee's last post and thinking what he's working on now:cool: 

Nice work Jim,

Mike. 

--

Official Tri-C Member

March 24, 2010 at 10:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chap

Hi Jim,  Just doing some browsing.  As I said before, your store is looking great.  I don't know if it's my machine or not but, the site seems to run a bit slow.  Question:  Do you have a email sign up to get notifications on new stuff you just got in?

Say hello to Chandra and a big congrats again.

Mike.

--

Official Tri-C Member

May 28, 2010 at 1:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

djkhobby
Site Owner

Hi Mike,

Yes it's a little slow.

It's truly a budget, bare bones site.

I do have a way to notify you when I add new items.

I'll set it up for you.  It will be based on your email settings in your profile.  If you have enabled auto updates you will receive them now.

Jim

May 29, 2010 at 7:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chap

Thanks Jim.  I went into my profile and changed the notification from weekly to immediatly;)

BTW, My Buddy Sonny stopped by after he went to helidirect and showed me his co-comanche he picked up for $35.00.  72mhz and no TX.  I asked him why he bought it.  He responded "because it was only $35.00."  I think i've created a monster / addict..LOL

Mike.

--

Official Tri-C Member

June 2, 2010 at 3:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.