Custom Painted R/C Bodies, Canopies and Custom Dyeing

For Your R/C Painting And Dyeing Requests

R/C FORUM

Forum Home > TRI C > Sticky: COO COO COAXIAL CLUB

djkhobby
Site Owner

^^^

Hi Arbilab.  That's a nice forum.  I do not know why it is not working for you.  If you are on the main page you should be able to click on the "FORUM" link (between "CONTACT" and "AFC PAINTED HELI BLADES") and it should take you here to the forum.  Strange.

Jim

October 16, 2009 at 8:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arbilab

Thanks. 

Yes THAT link works.  I thought the forum banner or the forum header to the right above 'latest topics' would work, but no.  If I'm the only one struggling with navigation, nevermind.  I'll just get over it.  But it's kinda nonstandard compared to the other 2 dozen boards I'm on.

BTW, I love my default avatar.  Makes me look 40 years younger.

October 16, 2009 at 9:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

djkhobby
Site Owner

^^^

Ahh ok, I see which ones you are talking about now.  I have no control over whether those link to anything.  They are just text without the ability to link.  Yes you look pretty good in that profile pic :cool:

Arbilab,  this entire has been non standard for me since it started.  Can you suggest a site host that is not terribly expensive and will allow more custom settings than I can run here?

JIm

October 16, 2009 at 10:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arbilab

You're right, it is nonstandard.  Nice text editor.  But no viewing what you're responding to.  No auto, or even manual "go to last post".  No auto login.  Like the hostware is not primarily a forum, the forum part is an afterthought.

I don't know much about hosting.  The hatedell site is owned by a silent investor, who arranges the host, contracts the ads, keeps the money (which he moans barely pays for the site).  I'm second in command.  I can add or alter content features, assign moderator status, ban abusers.  But I have nothing to say about the host or the platform (which is a couple years obsolete).

Heheheh, I know why I look good with that avatar.  IT HAS HAIR!

October 17, 2009 at 12:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

erdnuckel2

"Heheheh, I know why I look good with that avatar.  IT HAS HAIR!"

Darn - this obviously means I should have KEPT mine :D

October 17, 2009 at 12:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Leethetreeguy

Hello fellow tri-c'rs. I or we need a record keeper. Someone who has the info on us all for contact. Addresses, emails, im's, and anything else. I need to contact you all soon with the intel on Mike'A's wife's address. For a co-ordinated sympathy card thing. Also Ethan needed this. We all need this. So, who wants to volunteer for the job? Lee

October 17, 2009 at 8:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

djkhobby
Site Owner

Count me in.

My contact info is on the CONTACT tab.

I would like Mike A's address for Chandra and I to send a card.

Jim

October 17, 2009 at 11:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Leethetreeguy

I will get the info to ya as soon as I have it. Thanks. Lee

October 17, 2009 at 11:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Frieslander

I think you know my e-mail, if not let me know. Chap mike has my email address. Let me know what you need.

Jim:

I keep checking here evry now and then but RC Groups is my main hangout mostly.

I try to behave myself but it is nice to have another forum. THANKS!

October 17, 2009 at 11:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

djkhobby
Site Owner

^^^

No worries Durk.  I still keep RCG as my main forum.  I'm back on now as Stamp.  Just don't have much to say :)

Jim

October 17, 2009 at 11:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chap

Leethetreeguy at 08:49PM on Oct 17, 2009

Hello fellow tri-c'rs. I or we need a record keeper. Someone who has the info on us all for contact. Addresses, emails, im's, and anything else. I need to contact you all soon with the intel on Mike'A's wife's address. For a co-ordinated sympathy card thing. Also Ethan needed this. We all need this. So, who wants to volunteer for the job? Lee

Lee, count me in too.  As I suggested, it would be nice to have 2, maybe 3 members with this contact info and made readily available to our significant others for obvious reasons.

Jim, I've been feeling like poo poo:roll:  I didn't even sign onto RCG but, have been trying to keep up with the read.  Today the weather is terrible and puts a hurtin' on me like you would not believe.  Sometimes I wish I lived in Florida but, Patti hates the heat.  The hot moist heat puts a hurtin' on her.  There has to be happy mediam somewhere...sheeesh:)

Mike.

--

Official Tri-C Member

October 18, 2009 at 10:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Chap

I just turned sonny in for being a bad boy...putting Lee down and swearing:lol:

Hey...shit happens:wink:

--

Official Tri-C Member

October 18, 2009 at 10:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chap

Lee, careful what you say.  Lure him in like a fish.  He will slip up and I'll pounce like a tiger.  Another point for him:wink:  Careful Buddy..

Mike.

--

Official Tri-C Member

October 18, 2009 at 10:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chap

:lol::lol::lol:  I got sonny....:lol:

--

Official Tri-C Member

October 18, 2009 at 10:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arbilab

Well the French don't care what they do actually, so long as they pronounce it properly.

(Rex Harrison as Professor Higgins in My Fair Lady)

October 19, 2009 at 12:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Frieslander

OK Razor, what happened this time?? You are banned again.

October 19, 2009 at 3:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

sleb

Every time I go on Rc Groups someone is getting banned, Thank You again Jim for giving us somewhere to talk.

Count me in for a card to Mike As Mrs.  Ethan should have most of our addresses from the stickers he sent.  He could prob. forward them to us all.  We would just need Mike As then.

Steve:)

--

Proud Tri-C member,  4- Eflite Blade mCXs (2-S300, 2-mCX),  2- Esky Lama V3 and 1- CX2

October 19, 2009 at 3:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

djkhobby
Site Owner

Ryan,

As Borat would say,

"Naughty, naughty"  :D

You'll be back my friend.

Jim

October 19, 2009 at 9:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chap

Frieslander at 03:29PM on Oct 19, 2009

OK Razor, what happened this time?? You are banned again.

Razor got banned again:ohmy:  Durk, I'll bet it was that post I asked him to go back and change. 

Razor, Pres. Lee is gonna make you sit in the corner with the dunce hat on.  Gee that gets me off the hook:D

Mike.

--

Official Tri-C Member

October 19, 2009 at 10:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Razor

lol ahahaha, dunce cap I will wear proudly as i am the sometimes class clow/comic relief of the bunch lol

Well here is something else i did thats kid of funny yet irritaes me.

I got my new dx6i tonight and it came, nicely packged and looks awesome (still charging batteries) but I realize that its in mode 1, not mode 2 like I fly in usually..........apparently i ordered this way. Now, I am not sure, but you may be able to convert it over to mode 2, but i think its not recommended, so, I will probably be re-learning to fly on mode 1.....ie, right stick is rudder and ; throttle................oh well, its like JD and cat equipment controls; maybe I'll get profient at both, lol..............yeah okay............lol.................yet another dumbass moment!!

On another note, I had some awesome MSR flights tonight in some non-recommended wind conditions and did well, just tooting around in a little field area, was fun. But I lost the swash calibration too, which sucks, cause I used it all the time, but I don't necerssarily need it, its just easy to use. I also have no idea where to get another one as even HH doesn't seem to have them :(

--

Youngest Tri C Member and Damn proud of it!!

Keep your hands on the sticks, cuttting air, or crash and smash.........rebuild, let loose and learn from your experience....

Coaxials

1 Modified Blade CX3

1 Modified Blade MCX S300

FP

1 Blade MSR

October 19, 2009 at 10:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.