Custom Painted R/C Bodies, Canopies and Custom Dyeing

For Your R/C Painting And Dyeing Requests

R/C FORUM

Forum Home > TRI C > Sticky: COO COO COAXIAL CLUB

Chap

Hello Guys.  Sorry I haven't been by in a while.  Jim, so razor is on a two week plan.  I know it's not funny but, the way you put it cracked me up.  Cable Guy got whacked on RCG as well.  Don't know what that was all about.  I wonder why razor hasn't payed a visit here.

So, for V4 parts (stock) I try to get them at helidirect.com (USA).  They are a bit spotty at times as far as thier inventory but , Larry at helidirect is a super guy should a problem arise.  Someone on RCG threw this out.  They are in Hong Kong but, their prices look great and inventory seems very well stocked.

Here:http://www.helibuy.com/esky-lama-v4-parts-c-16.html

BTW, anyone get Mike-A's address yet from Lee?

Have a great one guys.  Hey, how about those Patriot's huh?  Any football fans here?

Mike.

Hey, I just started page 7:tongue:

--

Official Tri-C Member

October 26, 2009 at 12:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

djkhobby
Site Owner

Hi Mike,

Yes, I think he is on the 2 week ban like I was.  Just an assumption.

Get the addy from Lee on RCG.  I think I saw a post that he had it.  Lee, get me that addy too.

Jim

October 26, 2009 at 10:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chap

ATTENTION ALL.  I JUST GOT AN EMAIL.  SUBJECT LINE: "NOTIFICATIONS."  BODY CONTENT: "RAZOR LEFT MESSEGE FOR YOU ON CUS.."  OBVIOUSLY SOMEONE HACKED INTO JIM'S SITE AND GOT MY EMAIL ADDRESS.  MY PM BOX IS EMPTY AND I DON'T SEE ANY POSTING BY RAZOR.  I SUGGEST YOU ALL CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD.  DON'T OPEN ANYTHING WITH THE SUBJECT LINE "NOTIFICATIONS" UNTIL JIM CHECKS WITH THE SITE MANAGER.

Sorry Jim, I just had to let the other guys and you know what's going on here.  I wasn't yelling:)...just getting your attention.  Pretty weird considering there is no "notification" tool that I know of.  Even if there were, I would not have signed up for it.  Kinda silly wouldn't you all think so?

Jim, heading over to RCG.  I'll get back on the addy.

Mike.

--

Official Tri-C Member

October 26, 2009 at 11:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

airwolf2006

Any news on the mysterious Email.Did your security software indicate it was dangerous? I havent recieved anything like that yet.Sounds pretty strange.

October 27, 2009 at 3:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chap

^^^^

It was pretty strange.  I know there is no "notifications" so, I signed out of my email and checked here...Nothing from razor !!  I just deleted it.  I kept my sign-on page in my favorite places.  I also deleted that, went to Jim's home page and put that in favorite places.  That could have been how someone got my email.

Any computer geeks out there that can shed some light on this?

BTW, I have mailing info for Mike-A.  Contact myself or Lee.

Mike.

--

Official Tri-C Member

October 27, 2009 at 4:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

djkhobby
Site Owner

^^^

Whoa guys,  take it easy.

Nothing got hacked into.  Mike, I am gonna contact you via this forum and it will do the same thing.  If you check your inbox it will show you that you have a message.  You can get there via the link in the email or through the site via your account/ profile :)

Mike, check your email in a few mins.

Jim

October 27, 2009 at 9:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chap

Jim, A-OK...Sorry Buddy, didn't mean to get everyone into a dither.  My bad:roll:  I just thought something suspicious was going down.  Never encountered this type of communication.  OK, three days in the corner with the dunce hat on for me....:(

I meant well...

Mike.

--

Official Tri-C Member

October 27, 2009 at 10:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

djkhobby
Site Owner

^^^

No dunce cap for you buddy.  Honest mistake.

This site is a little unconventional.

I was thinking that when the subcription expires I am going to downgrade the site.  The site will still be here at the same url but it won't have all the "bells and whistles"

Jim

October 27, 2009 at 10:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chap

^^^^

I haven't even learned how to ring the bells yet:tongue:

--

Official Tri-C Member

October 27, 2009 at 10:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

airwolf2006

Jim,I recieved your Email.No problems,looked normal.My security software checks everything before its posted.Feel free to contact me anytime.

October 28, 2009 at 1:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chap

Razor, you gave me a bit of a scare there Buddy.  The million dollar question is...why didn't you post it here? (confused emicon here)...

Mike.

--

Official Tri-C Member

October 28, 2009 at 5:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Razor

Does anyone come here anymore or what?

--

Youngest Tri C Member and Damn proud of it!!

Keep your hands on the sticks, cuttting air, or crash and smash.........rebuild, let loose and learn from your experience....

Coaxials

1 Modified Blade CX3

1 Modified Blade MCX S300

FP

1 Blade MSR

November 11, 2009 at 2:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Frieslander

Sometimes but it is a little slow. Yes Jim just a plain posting site without bells and whistles would be fime. Use a base ball bat to get attention LOL.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?p=13405439&highlight=baseball#post13405439

November 16, 2009 at 11:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

djkhobby
Site Owner

Frieslander at 11:45AM on Nov 16, 2009

Sometimes but it is a little slow. Yes Jim just a plain posting site without bells and whistles would be fime. Use a base ball bat to get attention LOL.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?p=13405439&highlight=baseball#post13405439

This is a very plain site. :D

Jim

November 16, 2009 at 9:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chap

^^^^

That's just great !!!  All this time I thought I was on a heli site.  Now I find out it's a plane site.:lol:

--

Official Tri-C Member

November 17, 2009 at 4:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Frieslander

Hey mike, it all depends on what plane you are on, some fly like a heli! :):tongue:

November 19, 2009 at 4:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Heavy Chevy

Tah-Dah!!   Howdy all, how's it going?

:)

December 5, 2009 at 10:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

djkhobby
Site Owner

^^^

Welcome, welcome, welcome  :D

December 5, 2009 at 12:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Razor

hey guys; welcome Rob

--

Youngest Tri C Member and Damn proud of it!!

Keep your hands on the sticks, cuttting air, or crash and smash.........rebuild, let loose and learn from your experience....

Coaxials

1 Modified Blade CX3

1 Modified Blade MCX S300

FP

1 Blade MSR

December 6, 2009 at 1:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Chap

What took you so long razor?  I dropped 2 hints to come here (^^^^^ Nice canopies) after Jim left a posting on RCG.  Has Jim Graham gotten back to you yet?  I know he is reveiwing it.  I think they just caught up matching IP address's:mad:

Mike.

--

Official Tri-C Member

December 6, 2009 at 10:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.